How to Make Money Online in a Short Period of Time
This is a guest post by my buddy, Abdulrehman Agha, a 16-year old blogger passionate about blogging who has been successfully making money since 2007. Check out Abdulrehman’s make money on the internet blog, 3arn.Net and you’ll find many more easy ways to make money online for newbies!
How to make money fast is one of those questions that almost everyone ask when they’re first starting out. The truth is, there is no one line answer to this; one fact that you must be aware of is that no newbie can make a fortune in a a few days. I mean, it took me more than 2 years to learn the good, the bad, and the ugly ways to make money online. So, if you’re in for a short time, you won’t make a fortune, but you could make a little money on the side.
There are only two recommendable ways to make money online in a short period of time, for now, I’ll just stick to affiliate marketing (which is one of those two ways). So if you want to make money online in a short time the best way would be to wet your hands in affiliate marketing. Why? Let me explain:
- Affiliate marketing is not time sensitive. By that I mean, you don’t have to wait for a long time before your AdSense websites or blogs make you any money.
- We’re not in for making millions here, So, even if you do not spend money on PPC advertising for affiliate marketing you can still make money.
I can see the puzzled look on your face after reading the second line. Yes, you heard it right! You can still make money if you don’t own a website or don’t want to spend money on PPC ads.
Below are just a few ways to make money with affiliate marketing without spending a cent on advertisements:
- Squidoo: Squidoo lens are known to be the most effective sales pitch for getting customers as compared to website or splash pages.
- Ezine Articles: Write a good article (otherwise don’t write it) that can attract traffic and put in your affiliate link to the product at the end of the article.
- Create free blogs on Blogger, optimize them for the search engines and convert the organic traffic to sales.
The list doesn’t end there, in fact there are a lot more methods you can implement to make money with affiliate marketing. The main reason I recommend affiliate marketing to newbies is that they can avoid the whole “Google Sandbox” thingy they would most probably face if they were to try and make money blogging or make extra money using other methods that take a while.
You also avoid getting banned by AdSense and other similar annoyances created by similar services. Affiliate marketing is clean because you’re the main man—there is no boss over your head and rarely have I heard someone saying they got dumped by a CPA network.
If you still can’t make money online after implementing these tips, then I recommend you keep trying until you do get them to work (I’m sure they will).